London labour and the London poor : a cyclopaedia of the condition and earnings of those that will work, those that cannot work, and those that will not work
- Publication date
- Labor and laboring classes -- England London, Crime and criminals -- England London, Prostitution -- England London, Public welfare -- England London, Poor -- London England, London (England) -- Charities
- London : Griffin, Bohn, and company
- Digitizing sponsor
- University of California Libraries
I-III. The London street-folk; comprising, Street sellers. Street buyers. Street finders. Street performers. Street artizans. Street labourers.--[Extra volume] Those that will not work. Comprising, Prostitutes. Thieves. Swindlers. Beggars. By several contributors. With introductory essay on the agencies at present in operation in the metropolis for the suppression of vice and crime. By the Rev. William Tuckniss..
- 2007-12-12 20:07:31
- Call number
- Evidence reported by ian frederick-rothwell for item londonlabourlond01mayhrich on December 12, 2007: no visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1861.
- ian frederick-rothwell
- abbyy-to-hocr 1.1.11
- Possible copyright status
- Full catalog record
Uploaded by ian frederick-rothwell on